A Broken RelationshipJanuary 17, 2019
- One can talk about Understanding, we can imagine understanding, we can think about understanding, we can hold understanding as an idea conceptually, but until we express it, we cannot experience it. And we can never have an opportunity to experience these, until life provides you with such an opportunity. This is what happens in our daily life, embrace it. We cannot experience what we are, except in the presence of what you are not. We cannot experience unless it is in a contextual field that includes its opposite.
- A common mistake, we make is choosing what is best for us, rather than knowing what is best for us. In trying to seek something, we deny what we have and who we are. We cannot choose what is best for us until we intelligently decide who and what we are. Knowing does not follow experience, it precedes it.
- At times, we are like children, not mature enough to make distinctions between what sounds like fun to the body and what makes sense to the mind, much less what resonates with the soul. So we waddle into all kinds of situations.
- Our mind can and does make decisions and choices from one of at least three levels: logic, intuition, emotion. When it does from emotion alone, it produces the potential for inner conflict that grows into grief, envy, anger and fear.
- Natural emotions when repressed, produces unnatural reactions and responses. These are your friends, these are your tools, with which you can craft your experience. They help you negotiate life. Indulge in your emotions, don’t let it imprison you, set yourself free after allowing it to pass.